Last Updated: April 14th, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Little Town Limited collects information from and about you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the Services, register for an account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, register for a loyalty program, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, or otherwise contact or communicate with us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and/or shipping address or zip/postal code, mobile or other phone number, email address, photographs, date of birth, and, when you use the App, we may utilize touch ID or other similar services, if enabled.
For example, you also may provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
- Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase, we collect payment information to process the payment. Depending on the form of payment you choose this may include credit or debit card or online bank transfer.
- Device-Location Information: If you download and use one of our Apps, you may choose to allow the App to collect precise information about the location of your device. In order to allow the App to collect real-time location information you must opt-in to this service when prompted by the App and also enable the GPS services on your mobile device.
- Interactions through Social Media. You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, such as Facebook or Instagram. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data.
- Invite-a-Friend/Information about a Third Party. If you send someone else communication from the Site or App, such as an invitation to a friend, the information you provide about yourself and the third party ( e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication. Please ensure you only provide information about individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may collect information such as your domain type, browser version, operating system type or mobile device model, service provider, IP address or MAC address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, and Wi-Fi networks that you connect to. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites or apps that you may visit. In addition, we may collect other information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited.
Third Party Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising: We also may use third party advertising, analytics, and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Site or App, how people are using the Site or App, how to improve the effectiveness of the Services and related content, and to help us or those third parties measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and serve more relevant advertising to you on our Site or App and on other websites or apps. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we, or our service providers (such as ad networks and other advertising companies), may collect and use information about your visits to our Site or App and to other websites or apps (such as web pages you visit and your response to ads), and/or information from your mobile device and email. These third parties may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, tracer tags, pixel tags, log files, flash cookies, or other technologies to collect and store this information. They may also combine information they collect from your interaction with the Site or App with information they collect from other sources.
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we collect from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
Little Town Limited may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
- To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
- To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products and services.
- To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business.
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Little Town Limited may share the information we collect from or about you as follows:
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes. Such affiliates and subsidiaries may also act in the role of service provider.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers that provide us with business, professional, advertising or technical support, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities or other functions on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers. For further information about the manner in which our service providers process your personal information, contact us
- Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties as specified at the time of collection of your personal information if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial process or government requests or in connection with any investigation on matters related to public safety, or as required or otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems, and databases or in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate, or anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies as set out in the section “Information Automatically Collected.” You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or App.
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these convenient methods:
- Electronic Promotional Offers. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Please note that you may continue to receive certain transactional or account-related messages from us.
- Mobile Promotional Offers: When you provide us with your mobile number for marketing purposes, we may send you certain marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, please contact us.